Saturday, November 19

Ahem!

 Didn't think it could get worse but then it did! The weather I mean. Highs in the 40's today and tomorrow with the wind at 19mph. We ask one thing of you folk up north and that is to keep that polar door shut. ...Please?


On the other hand, I did get some chores finished that had been on my mind. And I made chili. I am guessing nearly every household in Trophy had a pot of chili simmering away. When I started making the chili I came upon the fact I didn't have a can opener. So since I had a list of things I needed, Butch and I went to HEB to get my list purchased. That can opener cost me $70!

Last night Butch and I watched "The Hundred-Foot Journey" on Amazon Prime. It was excellent and can be found in other venues too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hundred-Foot_Journey_(film)

No comments: