Tuesday, March 22

Productive Day

 We made it to the tax assessor's office in Weslaco to get our new place registered. It is not an easy place to find! It went smoothly once we got there and cost a total of $28. Then we headed toward Costco in Pharr to get fueled up and pick up a few items. Another stop at our favorite HEB then home to resume the settling-in process.

Today I am going up to the hall for the meeting which I do not usually do but this is a special one. Our managers are retiring and it is an appreciation gathering. And Brunch. They have been very special managers and the prospect of new ones can be a bit scary. I have never feared change and don't this time either...it's just that Lynn and JD have been above and beyond good managers.

And then tonight is Trivia! Maybe one more after this one. I have been using recycled questions all season but tonight's questions will be all me. I spent 2 hours yesterday afternoon putting the twenty questions together. Renie wanted to do a painting class so Butch will be my assistant tonight.

So till next time!

No comments: