Monday, February 7

Computer Classes

In the old days when I was teaching computer classes the question of what to buy when it came to a new computer was a frequently asked question. So when I saw this article from people I trust to know, I thought I would share it with you.

 https://www.thundercloud.net/infoave/new/how-much-ram-do-you-need/

Another viewpoint: More and more people are doing all or most of their computing on their phone. I will never be one of those people for many reasons. First and foremost I do much more than check email and GPS. Actually, I do not use my phone to check email 95% of the time. Phones have an abbreviated version of everything you might want to do on a computer. So buying a new computer at all might be something you will pass on. Of course, that is your decision. 😉

No comments: