Thursday, December 9

In 15 minutes...

 I will be meeting up with Renie for our morning walk. The produce cart will be here at 9:00 and I plan to load up with some fresh produce, saving a trip to the grocery store. Our schedules are getting busier by the minute. Butch has another massage appt this morning. I am going over to our sister park, Winter Ranch, and inviting them to our Trivia Night. I have permission from our management. They have new management over there and the feeling between the two parks is a breath of fresh air...

Back from our walk...

We looked at the place next door to us yesterday. It is a park model with an add-on room and a small deck. I never thought I would see a place with too much storage, but this place has too much storage! We are thinking on it but not too hard.


$3 worth of produce. These are the days, my friends!



No comments: