Monday, November 1

Week One

 Week one is behind us and I am reminded that it takes that long or perhaps a bit longer to feel fully settled in. That has been true for all the years we have been doing this but somehow I forget it until it is passed. I haven't walked the park yet. I haven't had my camera out and looked for good photo opportunities.

We did have an amusing incident. Squirrel related. Last year we had a tall shepherd's hook with a ball of birdseed and the squirrels here did exactly what the squirrels did in Iowa. Well, we left the shepherds hook in Iowa as it is really too tall to transport safely in the car or motorhome. I hope to borrow one from someone who stays here year round. I am looking out the window as I sit at my computer where the seed ball used to be and there is the squirrel looking up at me! The look said, " You are forgetting something!?"


No comments: