Wednesday, November 3

A walk...

 Went for a walk this morning and within a 5 minute period was asked when trivia would be starting by 3 different people. So I am saying the start date will be Tuesday, November 9th at 6:40 PM in the main hall. Odd start time one might say and the reason for that is Jeopardy! is on week-nights at 6:00 PM so I can still watch it and make it to the hall for trivia.

Just before we took off on our walk the propane guy pulled up. We have heard that propane will be very high priced this winter so we wanted to see what kind of price we are looking at for right now. Amigo propane is selling it for $3, up about 50 cents from last season if memory serves me.

Speaking of memory; I misplaced my camera. The translation is I put it in a safe place, so safe I couldn't find it...But then I did!

I really like the shampoo I bought from Hector yesterday.  I tried it for the first time last night and my head is not itching, a chronic problem I was having and my hair is nice a fluffy, like a bunny, as one of my hairdressers told me once.

Our spot for the winter:





No comments: