Wednesday, September 1

Trivia Replay

 



So,we are back to trivia. In the pool hall on Tuesday evenings at 6:30 pm. I am taking it easy on myself by using questions I have put together in the past. It has been close to two years since we have done any trivia. I am finding that it is still being enjoyed by most of us. Last night it fell into place that it was the guys against the girls. And I was feeling sorry for the guys because they were way behind in points and it looked for sure that they were going to lose. But then the 4th round is double down round and the guys came roaring back to win by answering the last two questions correctly. A Big surprise to us all.

Come join the fun on Tuesday night in the pool hall. Teams are put together by drawing numbers, odds and evens. So far we have had two teams.

No comments: