Thursday, August 12

Latest additions

 This is Gary's chair and he asked if it fully reclined in the same way Butch's chair did and this photo is to tell him, Yes, it does.


Butch was gifted with a new hat from Pete B. after Butch admired one that Pete was wearing. Butch loves his new hat and I do too. He looks old but dashing!


There is more historical info about this fiber optic ball. My mother gave it to Scott Acklin, son-in-law, for Christmas one year. Scott passed away and Myrla, my sis, asked if we would like to have it for a while. We said yes. That was several years ago. Recently I asked Myrla if she would like it back. It was when I was going through things for the garage sale. She said "no" because the perfect place for it would be in the pool hall and once again she hit it on the nose.




No comments: