Friday, August 20

Good Lord it's Friday

 An old lady once said, "The older you get the faster time goes!" Wait. That old lady was me! It is not just time that goes fast, it is everything and everyone. This week sneaked past me. I walked the trail alone last Monday morning and I took some photos at the trailhead and said to myself I would go home and post on the blog. 

Colleen made it home safely and is back at her editing work. 

Butch has been golfing every day as he is in a tournament in Atlantic IA on Saturday. Gary, Jason, Butch, and Sherri Clark whose filling in for Rich this year. 

So what have I been doing? Cleaning, cooking, yard work and walking while obviously not blogging. Butch has given up on the puzzle, The Girl with the Pearl Earring. I have not so that is another thing I have been doing. While visiting Bill and Bev Gunderson a while back, Bev was telling me she had been working on a 1000 piece puzzle that was quite challenging, and the puzzle I am working on falls into that category. Butch tells me to burn it. That is far too harsh.

Here are Monday's photos of the trailhead.







No comments: