Thursday, June 10

SURPRISE'S!

 I arose this morning and watered my plants. It has been in the 90's every day. I was surprised that they were not drier than they were. 

When I came inside I was enjoying my coffee when I decided to look up how to recover Linux on a Chromebook. More than a year ago I accidentally removed it from my Chromebook and try as I might I could not get it back and my Chromebook seemed to be toast. My son Gary was here at the time and he tried too. My Chromebook is what I use for Trivia so I was perplexed and dismayed. So I bundled it up and took it to Texas thinking I might work on it last Winter. I didn't. So I was looking up info on my main PC about fixing Chromebooks. And was told that Linux had little or nothing to do with a Chromebook. I came upon some steps to take to fix it and thought they looked quite easy so I went to the motorhome to get it, brought it up to have a look and it looked very familiar. I signed in just like I used to and it all worked! I do not know how or why it would suddenly started working a year later but I am happy as a clam! And very surprised!

So then...there was a knock on our back door. It was our cement people coming early to do our back sidewalk! By day's end, we will have it done. 

So it has been a day of very pleasant surprises!

No comments: