Saturday, May 1

Some Progress

 Yesterday, I continued scrubbing and spraying on the pool table; vinegar, smoke eliminator, sunlight, and whatever else strikes my fancy. I can tell there is an improvement. It is not an odor that hits you when you open the door and I feared it might be. It was covered most of the time Myrla owned it and I think that has been a saving grace. Our next move is to get it back on its feet and Butch will need some muscle for that to happen. I have purchased some felt to replace what was on the bed of it and that is on its way. So as soon as all the dominoes fall into place we can start playing pool again.

We were invited to Mickey's for supper last night and that is always a special treat. It felt really good to be able to do that again without a nervous fear of Covid-19. There is always some fear but not as severe.


By special request. Here you go Sharon!



And here is a picture of the pool table before it was taken apart




No comments: