Thursday, March 11

Restocked

 I was nearly out of everything so today I planned to go to Costco and HEB to restock. Maybe you do not know that Butch likes to go to the grocery store. He also likes to drive. Personally, I thought it might be a bit too soon for him to be driving but I weighed it out this way; If he were alone he would drive regardless and he would be far more comfortable behind the wheel as the driver rather than the passenger. So he drove. It all went smoothly but he was a bit more tired when we got home and that stands to reason. Before our son Gary was christened the family "Energizer Bunny" Butch had held the title. He has slowed down considerably over the years and I thank God for that.

Tomorrow we go see Dr. Saggi, the surgeon to get his numerous staples out. Butch is feeling great and enjoying his meals and we have hopes that the latest episode is behind us. Next year we might get apprehensive this time of year. Time will tell.

No comments: