Thursday, March 25

Chores

 We started off with good intentions.

1. Pick up meds waiting for us at CVS.

2. Get gas at Costco

3. Withdraw money at the bank to pay Hector

4. Wash the car at the Blue Wave

5. Stop at an Alamo Medical clinic to establish a GP in South Texas.

1.,2.,3., all happened as expected. When we planned to stop at the Blue Wave the line was so long we decided there had to be a better day. And when we stopped at the medical clinic the door was locked! Then I noticed the clock said 11:58 AM so I assumed they shut down for lunch. @%$^%! All I wanted to do was pick up the paperwork so I could fill it out at home and then return it. So It is still on the todo list.

So we decided to stop at Mcdonald's for lunch. I enjoyed a very tasty fish sandwich and Butch had his usual. After all, the doctor told him to go home and gain 10 pounds. 1/4 pounder with fries in case you are not familiar with Butch's usual.

Tomorrow we return to Mexico...

No comments: