Monday, January 4

On Sunday

We played pool. My partner and I were pretty evenly matched on skill but we played well and had fun. Butch and his partner had 6 wins out of 7 games.

Here is the excerpt from the official word on it. :

Wow, these weeks are sure going fast. Another fun time in our pool hall today.   We had 16 players (eight teams). Each team played seven games. Winning six of their games played were Butch Brooker and Bev McEnaney. Three of the teams won four of their games and they are Sally Keleher & Dave Page, Janet Yeley & Keny Patrick, and Donna Hanke & Jim Weeks. The sign-up sheet is up for the coming  Sunday the 10th of January. The start time is at 1:00 p.m. Come join in on the fun...

The two women who have been his partners for the past two weeks are apparently impressed with his pool playing skill. Today those two women were playing at the table beside me and I kept hearing "Butch says to do this and Butch says to do that". It amused me. He is lined up to give lessons tomorrow. I must admit he is good at it. I think I have had something to do with that, wink, wink! 

No comments: