Wednesday, November 25

Yippie, Skippie!

 I have high-speed Internet at an affordable price. I tried using my hotspot on the phone and it worked okay but being the high volume users we are I quickly hit the place where they slow down the speed and then I have to pay more to get it back to normal. So we once again have Coba Systems available to us so we went with them again. Our hook up was yesterday. The speed is close to what we enjoy in Jefferson and it is less money here, about $20 less. I never choose the cheapest one because the quality of my Internet is important to me. So I chose the middle one. We like to stream movies on Netflix and Amazon and it is even more important here because the TV  is less here. And by less I mean only one PBS and we have already seen most of what they have. PBS in Iowa is way above the rest. They have the main PBS and then the kid channel followed by world and then create. We watch all of those at times except the kid one. The pandemic also adds to the importance of having good high-speed Internet. So I am happy! All is right with my world.

My house is clean

My laundry is done

My fridge is full

My health is good and so is Butch's

We have high-speed internet

The weather is warm

I could go on and on and I am eternally grateful!!




No comments: