Monday, November 23

Happy to be here

 On a normal year our park can hold 700 people. This is not a normal year so I will be surprised if we even come close. Right now we are at about 230 I am guessing. We have no current cases of Covid-19 within the park and if you know how rumor mills work we would know if there were! 

So now we have been here over two weeks and that in itself is difficult to believe. The weather is wonderful; warm enough to wear summer clothing and cool enough to open the windows instead of turning on the air.

Thanksgiving week is upon us and we have much to be thankful for. I am a firm believer in gratitude and it has been my experience that the more I am grateful for the more great things come my way and even though it has been a year of trials it still remains true that I am and will continue to be very grateful.

On the street where we live...


Different State, different squirrel, different feeder, same problem!




Butch has been playing golf and pool. Last night we played cribbage with our friends Liz and Dave. I am playing pool on occasion and plan to play more as the season moves along.




No comments: