Wednesday, May 6

Book Bub

Since we are all spending much more time at home than in the past I thought I would see if you needed another standby of ours- Book Bub. I am listening to one book while I walk, reading another in the bathroom, and both of us listening to a third one when we can't get Netflix to come through because of heavy Internet use in the valley, and Butch is also reading one on his Kindle! This really didn't fully register with me until I wrote it down. Wow! We have 4 books going at the same time.

When you sign up for Book Bub they will send you some possible choices of books in your email. All are low cost and some are free. We are both members and Butch likes being able to get the free ones. I will spend $2 or $3 if the book review seems worthy of my attention. There isn't a fee for joining.

The last app of the day- SEEK was quite a hit with many of my readers so I thought I would share another favorite of mine.
You can find Book Bub here: bookbub.com/referral/f7212859381dd00e

No comments: