Friday, April 17

Broken Leg update plus other stuff

Wednesday Butch decided to take a leap of faith and drive the car. He did this while I was otherwise occupied (on my walk). It went well and he saw no difficulties with it. So WE decided he could drive himself to his next therapy session Thursday and so he did. I felt weird about it. He did have his phone with him and could have called Dave to rescue him if he had any problems but it went well. So now I am back to no good reason to drive. I am okay with that too. I did get good enough to feel comfortable doing it and I should probably work at staying comfortable. We will see how that goes.

Our new friends Candy and Rick went from here back to Kansas a few weeks ago. Kansas has no restrictions but they are close to Nebraska and needed to go see a doctor (Not Covid-19) in Nebraska. They had to wear masks and this is a photo of Candy wearing her mask. What!!? How did she do that? She printed a picture of herself and then fastened it to her mask! Cool

No comments: