Monday, March 23

About my blog

I have been writing this blog since 2002. Sometimes I add things for future reference, using it as a journal so to speak. And my style of writing has always been as if you are sitting across from me and we are having a visit. So if you see something I have posted on Facebook or in an email or other location and then it shows up on the blog it is because I want to "save" it.
Since Butch broke his leg I have been quite busy. When I haven't been physically busy I have been mentally busy and for me that is normal. My mental busyness has always outrun the physical and that is why I have heard on more than one occasion from my constant companion, Butch, "You think too much, Barb." Yup, I must say he is probably right but I look upon it as a benefit most of the time. In my old age, I have learned to harness it a bit and we are both grateful for that.
Till I think up something else...

No comments: