Wednesday, January 29

What we do- POOL

Both of us are playing a good deal of pool and I am enjoying it very much. I am sure it will always be a challenge for me because I do not go at it as scientifically as Butch does. That and he has years of practice starting in his youth. Fun, none the less.

I also enjoy Trivia but I miss not being a participant. The people playing trivia are coming back regularly so I know they too enjoy it.

We are going to Padre tomorrow with hopes of seeing the Kite festival at least a little bit. It will be in full force this weekend but our weekend is full of other stuff.

So keep looking and if you are wondering check-in on www.trophygardens.blogspot.com

Nearly forgot! Pool- My partner, Greg and I last Sunday were tied for first place with two other couples. I haven't seen any posting of the results so far.😢

No comments: