Friday, November 22

Year 4

I think I am on year 4 of using my RV oven for storage. I am loving my new NuWave Bravo XL. It is an improvement on the bulky one I used to use. And the induction plate rounds out my "stove" choices.
This article was in the RVNewsletter and I could relate.
Made a Keto pumpkin pie in the new Bravo XL to see if it was worthy enough to share on Thanksgiving and it is.
Quick Tip
A deduction about induction
In response to a tip on how to keep the inside of your RV cool when needing to cook in a pan or skillet, Rob Stewart puts in his two cents’ worth: “We have been using a portable induction cooktop. It is nearly 100% efficient at heating the pan and not the surrounding air. We also use it in the cooler temperatures because, unlike propane, it releases no extra water vapor into the coach.”

No comments: