Saturday, April 27

Miscellaneous stuff.

In Trophy Gardens there is a fox that has taken up residence. We are mostly surrounded by farm ground so we can get quite a variety of things to see and photograph. We are back in Iowa but I snipped this photo of our resident chicken from Facebook. I think it is a beautiful specimen.
When I spot photos that friends of mine have taken that are a step above the rest I snip them with Microsoft's handy snipping tool that is part of everyone's computer. Many people are unaware of its presence but I use mine all the time.  
This photo was taken in Florida by a friend I met in person for 15 minutes in Michigan. Jeannie Sparks is her name and she is a talented photographer.
  The photo below was taken by Zach Hiller on their acreage near  Jefferson. I think Zach has an artistic eye.

No comments: