Friday, February 1

Being nosey

I am feeling much better. The high-powered antibiotics and an RX nasal spray have helped tremendously. I was also on prednisone until the side effects were too much so we let that one go. I can still tell that air flow through my left nostril is restricted. It probably has been for years but now that I know what it looks like in there I can feel it more. I guess what I am saying is that even though I feel much better, I can still see the need for the upcoming surgery. A few things must get cleared first but the procedure is scheduled for February 14th.
I am still a bit leery of testing it since every time I went outdoors it worsened. If I could get encouraged by a bit of sunshine I think I would give it a go. Maybe this afternoon.
Oh yes, I am practicing sneezing with my mouth open. It is one of the requirements post-op.

No comments: