Monday, December 3

Last Saturday

Last Saturday, we along with Liz and Dave went to Magnolias Garage sales. Saw lots of our old friends and most seemed glad to see us. Some not so much. One suggested we should have stayed and "fight for our park". What she is apparently incapable of understanding is we did for several years to no avail and as it is now there is nothing left to "fight" for and a quick look around the park accentuates that fact.
There is an unwritten rule that when you leave the park you are not welcome to come back and a few people made that very clear so we have probably made our last trip to Magnolia. Anyone with any interest in seeing us are welcome to come our way and they will be warmly welcomed. It also means we will double down on our efforts to embrace the park we have chosen.
We stopped at the fruit market and Don-Wes Flea Market before coming back home. I had my heart set on a pineapple and it has lived up to my expectations. And I have greatly enjoyed the papaya Donn Gordon so generously gifted me. That guy grows a mean papaya!

Sunday- I am so frickin' sick of football I cannot accentuate it vigorously enough! I will be so happy when the season has ended. I do have enough ingenuity to fill my time productively.

Monday- Butch and I went to see the latest Fantastic Beasts movie. Butch liked it. I think I dozed off 2 or 3 times. We are going back tomorrow to see A Star is Born. I know I will like it better. It is the new version with Lady GaGa.

Till next time!

No comments: