Monday, December 31

Cory's Cakes

Butch and I were told about Cory's Cakes shortly after arriving here. I believe it was in conjunction with the subject of cinnamon rolls. So last week we decided to check it out and we were impressed. For one thing, it was 2:00 PM and the place was busy and then the minute I spotted the cinnamon rolls I fell in love! And they held up to their reputation. I cannot indulge too often because my sensibilities and my body remind me that caution is needed. It will be something that is hard to say "No" to and perhaps one of the last treats before departure in the Spring. They are worth the trip wherever you happen to be in the RGV.

This cinnamon roll cost $2.00 and as you can see it is large enough for 4 people!



South of the expressway on Caesar Chavez Road. On the right (west) side of the road. If you get to Ridge Road you have gone too far.
http://www.corys-cakes.com/

No comments: