Saturday, August 25

Bike ride and other stuff

Keri and I rode the trail this morning. It has been awhile. We saw several deer. It is the time of year when they become more visible. Lots of people on the trail too. Bikers and walkers. We rode out to Bullhead farm and the goats were munching away. They do make great lawnmowers.

And tree climbers!



Last Wednesday was trivia at the Elks. Only two tables but those who do come do seem to enjoy it a great deal. We will keep it up until we take off for the southland in mid-October.
Thursday nights HyVee trivia was a rare one for me as I happened to know several of the answers. We did not come into the money due to our own mistakes in point management. But what the hey, that happens to everyone now and then. We always have fun at it regardless of the outcome.
One of the answers that I knew was Trebuchet and the reason I knew it was because of a cartoon I read on regular bases. Cul de sac by Richard Thompson

And this one is about cookies with raisins. I like Alice but she would have been a hard one to raise.


No comments: