Wednesday, November 1

Transition time.

We are moved into the motorhome for the coming season. I am sure we will find incidentals on trips back in the house. After all, we are not leaving for 2 weeks yet. We took the move slow and easy and it was a smooth transition over several days. Sure feels good to know that in less than 30 minutes we could be headed out.
My internals have all decided to make themselves at home. All systems are working properly and other than a reminder when I do a bit too much I am feeling 100 %. This whole business has taken up entirely too much of my thought this past year in particular so it is with a great deal of gratitude that I am feeling free, easy and normal.

One of the things I like about being in the motorhome is my view. I am at tree level and seeing the birds at work and play is a bit different. This morning Butch watched as a couple of squirrels tried to walk off with the bird feeder. We likened it to a pair of robbers hitting an ATM and then when they cannot get the money out of it they just take off with the whole machine.
All these photos were taken from the motorhome. In a 2 minute photo session.
 White-Throated Sparrow-

 Cardinal


House sparrow

 Downy woodpecker

No comments: