Friday, November 3

In the Motorhome

We are all moved in and living the RV lifestyle. Tonight I made spaghetti and meatballs. And when it came time to boil the pasta I had to go to the house to get it. I had forgotten it. I made spaghetti and meatballs because Toni (Averill) Roberts, another of the genius members of the class of '61, had dropped in and gifted us with a loaf of very tasty pepperoni bread. It paired up beautifully!

Earlier today, after my November haircut, we decided to go on a tour. Karla was home and sick with strep throat so we stopped by with some chicken soup for her and then we went to Boone to drop off some donated clothing I was ready to part with. We took the scenic route from Ogden to Boone. It was a wonderful day for it as the sun was making a rare appearance. On our way back to Jefferson we took the traditional and official detour by going north to Dana on the pavement. If you haven't done that for awhile you really should. The windmills and/or turbines are massive and plentiful. It is a site/sight to behold. and then we decided to see how many "campers" were still at Spring Lake. I think they must be workers putting the windmills together. There were 6 or 7 of them. But the main attraction was the geese!! Spring Lake is overrun with geese.




 It was a lovely day. It would be better if warmer but I am grateful for the sunshine and no rain or snow. We are 13 days from takeoff!

No comments: