Tuesday, November 28

New Computer

I will be getting a new computer in the next few days. This time I am going with an HP just because the price was right and Costco stands behind all things they sell. My Toshiba is 8 years old so it does not owe me a thing as it has far exceeded the life of most laptops. I have hopes the HP will serve me as well as the Toshiba has.
Butch golfed today for the first time this season. He had a good time and they had 10 golfers show up to play. We are still light on people here but that is often the case till Christmas is past.
I have Netflix and Hulu working and it is a good thing. Regular TV is dismal in the Rio Grande Valley and my favorite PBS stations(plural) are only 1 here whereas there are at least 3 PBS stations in Iowa.
I am having a bit of trouble getting things done. Things like making posts for the blog, laundry, meal prep and housecleaning. One thing I have done plenty of is visiting! And it seems after I visit I get too tired for the rest of it. I think I might have gotten a bit spoiled when I could order around my manservant. Miss those days...Smileycons!

No comments: