Monday, October 23

Slightly off-center

We went to a wedding reception this past Saturday and it was lovely. Great to see family on a special occasion and all. Laura's daughter, Nicole is now married to Terry Richardson. They have been together for quite some time and now they have made it official. It was a good time for all and the pictures can attest to it.

BUT- I may have made my debut a bit too early. There is no way to tell if you have overdone it until you overdo it. I rested all day yesterday and feel much better this morning.
I took several pictures and until I uploaded them to my computer I didn't fully realize how off my pictures were too. I guess when you are a bit wonky it affects all things.
Oh well...here are the pictures such as they are. In my defense, it is difficult to get youngsters to stay still.


Leo

Ethan

Elise

Donna, Rich, Butch, Ann, Gary. Susan holding Leo and Amanda seated beside Elise.


Jason with Ethan and Leo

Leo loves to dance. Here he is with Ann.

Elise is quite the dancer as well.

No comments: