Friday, October 27

Housebound- almost

I am a hothouse flower and I like it that way. I do not mind breaking a sweat when I am out for a walk. This morning's local temp at 6:00 am is 31 degrees F. In a word, UGLY. They say we are in for a couple days of this and I hope that is all.
I do have to get out and about in an hour. I will dress for it and then hurry back home to our cozy abode. We have the heat on in the motorhome and we have some items moved. We will be doing more today despite the temperatures. I still cannot lift much (8 lb. limit) and I keep forgetting. We will both feel better when the motorhome is fully loaded and we are comfortable that we have not forgotten anything. One huge benefit of RVing fulltime is that this bi-annual moving business is not necessary and it goes a long way in simplifying your life. I do miss that part of it. 
And now for more pictures of the GreatGrands. Their Mama takes these same pics each year in the same place. Really cool thing to do.
Elise and Leo



No comments: