Friday, July 21

Yesterday...

It was really really hot again. Stepping outside for even a bit you felt enveloped by a large hot, wet blanket and your first reaction was OMG! Butch is feeling the pressure of being housebound and for those who know him...well, you can imagine. He has gotten better in his old age but still a ways off from taking it in stride.
In the afternoon I got the dreaded call on the biopsy. The doctor had said you will not hear from me if it is okay. I heard from him. I now go back for additional work next Wednesday. I googled it and felt better about it all.
http://www.skincancer.org/skin-cancer-information/basal-cell-carcinoma/bcc-treatment-options
This and talking with a couple of friends who had it too.

It looked like we were going to get a downpour last night. Lots of lightning, thunder, and dark, dark clouds resulted in 3 tenths of an inch of rain. The grass is brown and flowers and plants need lots of attention. Then this morning it looked like a storm was brewing so I checked radar before heading out to the bike trail. I passed on going and we did get another sprinkle or two, barely enough to wet the pavement. They are getting rain all around us but not here. Frustrating.



There is a wren peeking back at me.


Yesterday getting a break from the heat

"So where is the food dish and why isn't it full?"

No comments: