Monday, June 5

Today I worked

I know it rarely happens but I did work. I decided my lethargy stemmed from what seemed like a mountain of unfinished projects so with new enthusiasm I decided the only way to cure it was to start climbing the mountain.
Today I cleaned the inside of the motorhome! It is all cleaned and polished and ready for use. While I was doing that, Butch started cleaning the roof, the first step in getting the new paint job waxed for the first time.
Between the two of us, we took care of several other small things. We do not have any wrens this year so I suggested Butch clean them out. We discovered that both of them had old wasp nests in them. So that is one mystery solved. The wren houses are now ready for new residents. We moved one of them onto our tree in the backyard. They had been in an area where we would never have seen their comings and goings if they had been occupied. I am hopeful.

No comments: