Saturday, December 3

Friday and Saturday

This week was mostly taken up with garage sale. No matter what is taking place the time flies!! Friday we were preparing for the monthly garage sale. I was one of those participating. Butch and I gather our unwanted and unneeded items throughout the year. I have a large tub in one of the bins of the motorhome and when I run across an item that qualifies I put it in the tub in the bin. Then each December we participate in the monthly garage sale taking place in the park and pare down our belongings. This is the most trouble-free way to ever have a garage sale. All of the items are together in one place and it takes little or no time to get them displayed and priced.
On Friday after we were all set up and ready for the sale, so Butch and I went to a movie. Fascinating Beasts and where to find them. It was worth seeing and I would like to because it had so many interesting tidbits.
Today was the sale and we did well. It is always good to get this sale behind us.

I have jumped headlong into beading again. And Keri will be glad to know I am working diligently on ISU bracelets and they are coming along nicely. So now back to beading!!

No comments: