Tuesday, December 15

Quiet on this end

We have not done much on this end of the country, but we are busy enjoying friends and activities as usual. Still walking twice daily, a mile each time, and some in between. I have been doing more cooking than perhaps ever in my life and still enjoying the NuWave oven and induction plate. I have not turned on the RV oven even once so far and the microwave only on rare occasions, like heating up the water for my Neti pot. The mold is horrendous here and, of course, we are both most allergic to it. I have noticed that since the rains have backed off the allergies too are getting better.

Butch is golfing on Tuesdays, pool every night from 6 to 8, cribbage on Thursday afternoons and walking with Peg and me when it isn't interfering with any of the other stuff.

Till next time I think of something...

No comments: