Saturday, December 19

Mexican Quickie

Mexican Quickie (Pancho's)



Two cans each of following:
Rotel (hot or mild), chicken and rice soup, cream style sweet corn, ranch style beans (regular or jalapeƱo), can chicken breast shredded.


Mix heat pour over tortilla chips and top with shredded Mexican cheese enjoy.


Note:I tried this recipe and it is good BUT if I had made the full recipe I could have fed half of Texas. I cut it in half and Butch and I will get two meals out of it with leftovers. I would say half the recipe could be a meal for 6. There was so much liquid when I started cooking it, I was having doubts so I let it reduce quite a while. When I make it again and I will, I will drain off some of the liquids in the cans. Taste was great! Very good


Final prep was in NuWave oven-3"rack at 350 for 3 minutes. I like my cheese all bubbly and browned in spots.

No comments: