Sunday, November 8

Start of 2015/16 season.(out of sync)

We have settled in and are enjoying the slower pace that takes happens in the early part of the season. Yesterday I started in on the cupboards around my computer desk, organizing, discarding and cleaning the entire area. It is amazing the many items you find that have not been touched in years. I started one box putting in tape of all kinds, fasteners, wall hooks and other things of that nature. The box kept growing, but I did find one box large enough to contain it all. I started another box for all things computer related, cords, cables etc. This took me several hours, but there is a sense of satisfaction once completed.

Tuesday at coffee hour I asked for a show of hands wanting computer class to begin. I had enough takers so this morning is the day. More on that later if there is anything to say.

No comments: