Monday, August 3

Old Lady Syndrome

It is a natural thing to slow down as you age. I have both observed this and experienced it. It seems to be my year to realize it on many levels. Younger people look at you differently and can be condescending. Less tolerance for the petty things in life. When you look at pictures of yourself from your past and are not at all sure it is you and others do not think so either. At any rate, these are things I have given much more thought to lately. Not sure if it is good or bad but let us just say it is what it is and I will do my best to enjoy each day as it comes and live in the moments.
 Geez! Trying to remember 3 days back without much luck! Sunday Karla came over and we rode to Winkleman switch and back. We had a great ride and a good visit.
This was taken near the river bridge.

And here is the latest project.
It needs more flowers and embellishment, but it is a start. My friend Sherri Clark in Atlantic donated the bicycle. Thanks Sherri!

No comments: