Saturday, May 9

What's up with us?

After starting on the patio, I soon decided I did not know what I was doing and my body was protesting my efforts with a hurting hip and wrists that were unhappy. After 3 past back surgeries, Butch certainly didn't need to bail me out. Besides he didn't know any more about it than I did. So we decided our money was better used to save our health and we are hiring it done. Hopefully, it will be worked on this next week. This will be the last of our larger projects. I still have 6 on the todo list and they are all within our abilities.

I have contacted the library and will resume computer lessons probably in a couple of weeks on Monday nights from 6 to 8. This will be a 6-week session and I will be paid! I sent information to the librarian and she will be doing the advertising on it and make up the flyers. I sent her info on what can be expected from the class and that might help with structure. All my people from last season want to come back again so I might be doing something right.

We worked on getting garage items that were stored but not serving a frequent function into the storage shed. Still have some work to do, but that project is coming along nicely.

Butch and I are taking a break today and going to an auction. We both enjoy them, even though our willpower gets tested. We always have the safety of Magnolia parks monthly garage sales in South Texas if we fail.

No comments: