Friday, May 15

My morning Walk

Colleen is back and right off she suggested we walk in the morning at 7:00. I have not walked our usual route since I have been here. I know that isn't like me, but it seemed to be first one thing then another as I am sure most of you can relate. So I said yes and then it rained so it was a no go. Not only did it rain, it rained all day! Frankly I am a bit tired of the rain. And so this morning I headed out for our walk and when I arrived at the trail there was no sign of Colleen so I texted her and asked, "Walking this morning?" She texted back, "Sleeping". So I went anyway and what a walk it was! I took several photos and as usual, thought of many people I would love to share the experience with even though I am always content to walk alone. It is that I know there are many among you who would enjoy the view as much as I do.

My iris in the front flower bed.
 Weeping willow one block south of us on Cedar.
 The trail is a colorful, scented walkway and certainly a sight to behold. This view is looking south on the trail.


 Mullein, I think...
 Raindrops on everything afforded some great photo ops.
 Our one mile from the depot marker looking north.
 Raindrops and Clover...

 Looking North on the trail
 Mickey texted me to tell me there were four deer on Cedar street headed south and not long after here they came straight at me!


 We had a brief visual communication and then they continued on their way.

No comments: