Monday, April 27

Beautiful Sunday and Camper for sale

Jason came over and we walked to HyVee for breakfast. It is a new store for Jefferson and that is the first time we have been there for breakfast. Jason wanted biscuits and gravy, Butch had a traditional bacon, eggs and toast and I went ala carte with french toast and scrambled eggs. I like the ala carte idea very much because you can order exactly what you want. And the food was good. They also were preparing for a full all-out buffet with omelets made to order and all you can eat for $14.99 a person. I am almost 100% certain that will never be something we do. They were getting set up so I have no idea if there were people who would choose that route.
And then Mickey asked if I wanted to ride to the bridge and back after it warmed up a bit and I said yes and then we did. Perfect day for it. We have now accumulated enough bicycles so if someone comes without their bike we can still ride. The new shed will help with the storage of them.
I did finally get inspired to do some spring cleaning and started with the window closest to the computer desk and the one that bothers me the most. Sure feels good to look through a bright shiny window. Might even get to another one today. wink,wink.
Son Gary is selling his Camper. It is now located in Missouri but I am sure arrangements could be made if you are interested. It is in very good condition with the exception of the awning fabric. I can get you connected if needed.



No comments: