Tuesday, October 7

Ordinary Days

Colleen and I changed our walk time to 1:00 PM. I have not made the mental adjustment yet. It just feels oddly strange to be walking at midday. I will adjust.
 I am doing in-between stuff. Been working on jewelry again. Getting our head geared towards a trip south. It is October after all and that is what we do in October. First thing you know we will be hauling our essentials out to the motorhome. Makes me tired just to think about it.

The light is very different at our new walk time and I took advantage of that to take these pics.
 These artistic renditions were made by another talented member of the class of '61, Keith Conroy. And you thought I was finished with telling you about the talents of the Jefferson Iowa class of '61. I thought I was too.

No comments: