Sunday, August 17

Tidbits of this and that

This poster showed up in my inbox recently and it is the same one I am sure I saw on the wall in a barbershop in Nuevo Progreso Mexico. A blast from the past!!

Our friends Randy and Sherri Clark gave us this stained glass hanging for a Thank you/housewarming gift. It will look beautiful in the new room. Pictured here in its temporary home.

Yesterday we went to Roger Conants home near Winkleman's switch. Roger's late wife Sharon was my cousin and this gathering is basically her branch of the family. Fun to see everyone. My sister Theresa and my niece Karla also attended. I enjoyed every minute of the day.

Before Butch became swamped with our summer project he did a few jobs for some of my single friends. Butch helped Sue Durlam Lucht put together this potting shed. It came together in a wonderful way.


No comments: