Wednesday, January 8

Return of Good Weather and other stuff

The weather was near perfect today with sunshine and a high of 72. There is nothing like a string of crappy weather to put a smile of appreciation on your face when we get one like today. I understand that those we left behind in the frigid north land are feeling fortunate to be on the plus side of zero. At least those who made it were grateful. It is all relative.

I have been having so much fun helping my new computer/kindle people. I do not consider it work. Someone smarter than I once said it isn't work if you can hardly wait to do it and that is how I feel about it. I get to go play again tomorrow when one of my new students will be getting a new Internet connection. Then the real fun begins for her.
 Butch is busy playing pool in several leagues and tournaments. He and his partner are doing well most of the time. Let's say they are mostly on the plus side when it comes to wins.
 Smileycons!

No comments: