Friday, January 17

Have I been neglectful?....Hmmmm

I am so blooming busy but I am having so much fun! Every single day I am helping people solve problems and in the end making their lives easier and more enjoyable. The journey may be a bit uncomfortable at times but learning new ways of doing things is bound to get you out of your comfort zone. It would not be a learning experience if it came easy.
So, dear readers, bear with me and know that someday I will be back to normal or at least some semblance of normal.

Butch and his partner Don Louks are going to the valley Olympics in pool and Butch will also be participating in golf. Jerry Walker of Corning Iowa will be his partner in the golf event. He enjoys the company of both of these fellows so he will have fun regardless of the outcome.


I ran across this picture the other day. It has been a favorite of mine for many years. The year was probably 1980 or 81. This is Butch and our youngest son Jason. This was in the days before I had a computer or digital camera but I do believe it was I who took the picture. This was taken on Lake Panorama. We were living there at the time. Donn and Peggy Gordon were in our life and lived in close proximity at this stage of our life and it seems strange and wonderful that they are again.
Jason was in high school at this time.  Both Jason and his Dad had far more hair than they do today.

No comments: