Wednesday, December 4

Tuesdays are a full day

We have coffee hour in the morning and then golf. I stayed home to get ready for the garage sale. Once a year I pay for a table in Allen Hall and lay out my excess for sale. It keeps things pared down. Saturday is the big day for that. The sale is always held the first Saturday of the month but December is the only one I participate in.
On another note Butch rode his bike through the grass, and that is a no no and in so doing picked up a thorn in his tire. So we went to get it repaired yesterday. $4 for those who would be curious and here is where he went to get it repaired. You might also notice they sell dog houses. I am sure they are almost free!

And then we went to Alicia's so I could have Yolanda cut my hair. She is pictured below with the customer who preceded me.

And by the time we returned home and got our second walk in it was supper time and time for Butch to head to the pool hall.

No comments: