Sunday, December 29

All is Well


I have recovered from my cold. It was a small one. I give some credit to my neti pot which I used twice a day throughout the ordeal. And I added to that a new cold medication Zephrex-D. It came to my attention on one of the news shows. A small company in St Louis MO came up with a new manufacturing procedure that thwarts the meth makers. Meth it seems has to be in powder form for them to be able to use it to make their street meth. Zephrex-D is not in powder form. It rather reminds me of little paraffin squares. To top it off it is not very expensive. They have it at Walgreens. It worked quite well for me to ease my symptoms.

Been busy with computer issues lately. The biggest question lately seems to be- How do I know a download is something I need and how can I be sure it is safe? These days there is no easy answer and their isn't anything to keep you completely safe. I guess my best advice would be that if you do not know if it is safe- don't do it. Almost all things can wait.
. Smileycons!

No comments: