Friday, October 25

Back Pat and a Butt Kick

This morning I made notes on our trip south including problem areas, mileage, places to eat etc. Now I have done this before but then I did not have any ONE place that I put them. Or I would wait too long to record the info and then could not remember. Part of the problem with this is that often it is months between trips and I have many journals with this kind of info in them. So which journal is it? Well this time I made a folder and a document in Google Drive. How does that change things? It puts it in the cloud and thus onto any computer on which I can sign into my google account thus any computer with Internet access. I noticed this morning as I was doing this I didn't have to save it. When you make it, it is automatically saved. You can delete it however which I like because I am not fond of clutter. Also in Google Drive you have access to all documents offline as well as on.
The butt kick is because I didn't do it sooner.

Note to self- get all recipes especially family recipes I would hate to lose into Google Docs.

No comments: