Monday, September 30

Rode the trail

I rode the trail the past two days doing a minimum ride to the bridge and back (5 miles + total). There has been a pretty good headwind both days meaning a tougher ride out but easier back. When the trail is canopied as it is for much of it the wind is somewhat insignificant. I did not notice much of note. The walnuts are starting to fall and the leaves too but not abundantly yet. As I came back to town I noticed a woman with a ladder in one hand and a towel in the other. She was looking at the bushes and debating on the best way to tackle them to get at the windows. I was past her before she made a decision.
I saw one rider on the trail and he was a man of more age than I headed back to town as I was headed out.
I have a pork loin roast in the crockpot for supper...slow news day.

No comments: