Saturday, May 18

Time is flying!

Received a call from Menards yesterday morning and they asked me if I had checked the cabinets yet. I had not. They said they were fairly certain I was missing one...I was...it is the sink cabinet. AND they thought perhaps I had one that was not mine...I don't. But anyway it put a crimp into my morning because checking it all out more thoroughly than I had prior took up a chunk of time and numbers make my head hurt. It is now all checked and using my new word "wrecktified". The missing sink cabinet is supposed to be delivered Tuesday.
We ran out of trim molding so Butch went to a local supplier- Tri-County Lumber- and they did not have any that was primed. So we took time out to go to Menards. We are nearing the end of our trips to home improvement stores for awhile. Our coffers need to recover!
So this morning I am returning to my job of painting molding and trying to stay a step ahead of Butch measuring and applying. And then we hope to be interrupted by our friend Russ who will be supervising cabinet installation....and the beat goes on. Things are sure changing very quickly and we hope to be moving in very soon.

No comments: